Thursday, August 21, 2008

Great Things

Reading Good to Great again this summer has only brought attention to my looming restlessness. So I’m officially in hedgehog mode this month, i.e. defining 1) what I can be incredible at, 2) what I am passionate about & 3) what will work within my economic parameters (pays). Having done this before, I can only determine that my hedgehog is moving.

Tropical Storm Fay parked this morn with her eye directly over Daytona giving us a break in the wind & rain.
I went to the beach at 6:30 to capture the 'sunrise' & then walked down to check our boatlines. My husband is clearly a professional knot-tyer! Two hours have passed & Fay's western wall is beginning to move in. Just like a snow day! I loved them, but recall that they got old just like this is.
Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice & be glad in it!

No comments: