OMG, it's fall!! Okay first OMG means oh my goodness in my world; in fact I shouldn't even type it. It's like freakin' - we all know where it comes from. Prohibited in our house was darn, shoot, crap, f-rt - junior cuss words, I still can't say that last one. Anyway I just love Oct and I'm a little glad we're going back to O-town for the 'holidays' even though I still think God was clear with me about selling our house and I'll roll with it either way.
Next week is Catalyst, and you can follow it at Backstage which is currently Ben Arment's under-construction site. Ben exploded with The White Board Sessions, an awesome one-day conference outside of DC back in May. After that, Ben had many choices, and settled on a good one :-)!
Later in Oct I get to go home to Nashville! I cut a deal with AG that if I go now, we can have the holidays in FL. Something cool there in November is the Blvd Bolt, a 5-mile run in Belle Meade every Thanksgiving morning and I'll hate missing the time there with my cousin, bro & sissy.
But my like-a-sister friend, Suzanne, is going with me and we'll both visit our fams & go to APSU's homecoming & reunion, and maybe a bluegrass place or 2! My college beau, Randy & his 2 brothers all QB'd at APSU in the 70s and now the oldest, Rick, is the coach and everyone is all a-buzz. At 0 and 3, I'm not sure how long the buzz will last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment